Let me show you the state that I love! From the Seacoast to the Notches, I can help you meet your personal goals of community, amenities and price that will make your home buying experience enjoyable. Whether you're moving up, scaling back or looking for that special property, I have the resources at my disposal to facilitate your next purchase or network your sale. I look forward to sharing my commitment and enthusiasm to your next move.
- Full-time licensed REALTOR®
- 2018 President's Circle Award Winner
- 2017 President's Circle Award Winner
- 2016 Leading Edge Society Award Recipient
- 2015 President's Circle Award Winner
- 2014 Leading Edge Society Award Recipient
- 2013 Honor Society Award Recipient
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Accredited Buyer Representation
- Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Relocation Certified
- Distressed Property Specialist
- Seller/Buyer Representation Specialist
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Granite State South Board of REALTORS®
- Verani Top 12 Agents
As the daughter of a retired Coast Guard officer, I grew up moving with my family every four years until we settled in Londonderry, NH. My favorite spot was four years on Governors Island in NYC. Our view from our house was the World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty. Truly amazing! Moving from Manhattan to NH was quite a shock but I feel so fortunate to now call NH "home."
Living in Manchester, NH, I take full advantage of the new restaurants and specialty shoppes (My favorite: Queen City Cupcakes). There are so many fun things to do in Manchester: Events at the SNHU Arena, live music Downtown, a great public library, walking trails and historical sites. Need I say more? Plus it doesn't get any better being only an hour's drive to the mountains, beachesand Boston!
As for the boring stuff, I am a graduate of Londonderry High School and the University of New Hampshire. I am an active volunteer with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (2014 & 2015 Pacesetters Club winner) and Real Estate (Hey, we only get paid when the house sells!).
In my spare time, I really love to travel, entertain/try new recipes and support our teams (Go Pats! Go Sox!).